I couldn’t imagine running my Direct Sales business without this list of 7 (very) smart social selling tools that help me get better results and engagement from Facebook parties, groups, biz pages and even team training. At the top of my LOVE list are:
1. CinchShare: CinchShare is my go-to for scheduling posts to everything Facebook and Twitter. I’m talking Facebook Parties, Groups, Personal Page and Facebook Biz Pages. Besides being a huge time-saver, scheduling posts allows you to focus on comments instead of scrambling to get all your party posts in during the live party. Stop the cray cray and sign up. CEO Jennifer Johnson and I became buds when we met at a conference we were both speaking at this past year. I was already cinching, so I hit her up for a 30 day promo code for my blog readers. Ok, wine might have been involved. Sign up HERE and use code CSfree to cinch all month long for zero dinero. And yes, the website is totally mobile friendly. I’ve even cinched in line at the supermarket, which is my version of time management. At $10/month, this time-saving tool gets two thumbs up.
2. Canva: Canva is a really cool website for creating graphics for Facebook Party and Event cover photos, Facebook posts, vendor event and party flyers, blogs, gift certificates, postcards…pretty much anything. Upload your own pics, add text and easily size to any social media platform. Canva also has a huge library of stock photos that you can grab for a buck. As in $1.00 per graphic. And, thanks to an update this year Canva is also mobile friendly via the Canva app. Boom!
3. Photofy: Photofy is a free content creation and photo editing app. I use it at least 2-3 times a day. Emphasis on at least. Add filters, text frames, stickers, make memes, create a collage…all that good stuff. My fave thing about Photofy, and I might be the only one to have figured this out, is that when you pop in a picture and save it to your phone, it’s instantly resized for Facebook. Makes my inner perfectionista happy.
4. Red Stamp: This app gets my vote as a hostess coaching essential for direct sellers. Create and send digital invites for your Facebook Parties, Home Parties, Opportunity Events and Team Training, for free, right from your smartphone. Once you get to Red Stamp or open the app, choose Collections to find pre-designed invitations for Cabi, H20 At Home, Keep Collective, Origami Owl, PartyLite, Scentsy, Silpada, Thirty-One, Jamberry, Norwex, Stella & Dot and more.
5. Word Swag: Your fave quotes will look instantly awesome with cool fonts and a typography generator. At $3.99 (or less if you find an app sale) Word Swag is a great deal to keep your team and Facebook fans inspired and engaged. *Available for both Android and iOS
6. Facebook Messenger: If you haven’t already downloaded the Facebook Messenger app, add it to your to-do list today. Besides making it super easy to communicate with your Customers and Teams – and the ability to see who read your message – Facebook just announced all kinds of messenger updates that are so good they might blow your mind. New Facebook Messenger updates include snap chat-like filters and stickers for photos and videos and – wait for it – group video chatting with up to 6 people with a total of 50 people who can watch and join the convo. Did Facebook just reinvent the way we communicate with our teams and do online parties? I think they did. Well played Facebook.
7. Bitmoji: True confessions…I might be addicted to Bitmoji. The free app allows you to create an expressive cartoon avatar with cool sayings that include “I can’t even” to “Morning Hugs” to “Yaaasss.” I can’t imagine doing a Facebook Party without my bitmoji, a cuter, funnier version of me who does a great job of saying Thanks! Save your favorites to your camera roll (I have an album just for Happy Birthday bitmojis) and use them to tell the world what you’re really feeling.
Catch my Social Girl LIVE replay (below), where I talk about tools & apps for Facebook parties!
Ready to really rock your direct sales biz? Join my VIP group for direct sellers & get access to my Facebook Party and Facebook Groups webinars, plus a daily quote (sent via text), monthly training webinars & a whole lot of Girl Power – from a global community of Visionistas!
Lynn Bardowski is an award-winning entrepreneur and bestselling author of Success Secrets of a Million Dollar Party Girl. She speaks to global audiences about work-at-home success, vision and branding and is a resource for press, media and bloggers. Like her on Facebook, follow her on Twitter and subscribe to her YouTube channel.