A booking blitz can be just what you need to move your team into action and create momentum this month. Hold your blitz during a live training or create a virtual booking blitz by using the event tab in your team Facebook Group. Think of it as a Facebook Party – but for training and challenges. Creating an event makes your booking blitz easy to track because all your posts will be in one place (vs. mixed in with other posts on your discussion wall) and you can invite your entire group to join in with one click.
Use this 9 Point Booking Blitz Checklist and Go:
1. Set a goal: How many new parties do you want your team to book? Start there and add 25% more parties – or even double! Your role as a Leader is to build belief and influence your team to aim high.
2. Communicate with your Leader team: Just like hostess coaching is key to holding a successful Facebook Party, you’ll want to coach your Leaders to participate by commenting, sharing results, recognizing their team and going live to share a booking tip. Ask your Leaders what their team goal is and create a separate Leader recognition category for those who meet or exceed the goal!
3. Post a teaser…or two: Create a buzz ahead of time by teasing that something big is coming! Increase engagement by including a Call-To-Action to comment if they can guess what you have planned. Go live using Facebook Live to share Breaking News!
4. Move the masses: Recognize EPR (effort, progress and results)! The more recognition you give, the more momentum you create. Give shout-outs to everyone who made calls or added one new party to their calendar or got an order. Every party = an entry in the Grand Prize drawing, which means everyone can participate and the top achievers will have even more chances to win.
5. Don’t forget your Hostesses: Include a Grand Prize drawing for one lucky winning Hostess. An added hostess prize drawing gives your Consultants a reason to call everyone on their ‘maybe’ and postponed party lists.
6. Use a Limiter: Limit your blitz to a 24 hour period or even a few hours to motivate everyone to take action NOW. Get the party started by offering a bonus drawing for the first 10 to book in the first 30 minutes! You’ll also want to limit the booking period to parties booked in the current month. Or, if your blitz is held at the end of the month, focus on parties booked for the first two weeks of the next month.
7. Provide how-to’s and best practices for posting and messaging on Facebook: Keep your team out of Facebook Jail by letting them know that copy/paste verbiage and photos can be flagged as spam, and are not authentic. Encourage Consultants to use original photos, post and text in their own voice and make personal connections.
8. Delegate: Build confidence, reward achievers and develop your Leaders and top bookers by delegating speaker topics. Schedule speakers to go live at pre-scheduled times throughout the day. Use Belive.TV to interview a new Consultant who is on fire. Nothing motivates your team more than seeing a newbie make it happen!
9. Share updates: Keep track of parties on a flip chart and go live to share updates and do surprise drawings! Share specific action steps that are getting results. It’s not over ’til the fat lady sings.
Have you tried a booking blitz for your team? Let me know what ideas you have in the comments below!
Ready to really rock your direct sales biz? Join my VIP Group for direct sellers and get 2 free gifts: What to post on your Facebook Page to book more Facebook parties and Facebook Party Tips & Tools – with the CEO and Creative Director of CinchShare. Learn more.
Lynn Bardowski is an award-winning entrepreneur and bestselling author of Success Secrets of a Million Dollar Party Girl. She speaks to global audiences about Direct Sales Success, Women’s Empowerment, and Social Selling and is a resource for press, media and bloggers. Like her on Facebook, follow her on Twitter and subscribe to her YouTube channel.