Did I say possibly? My bad. Google Forms is the most amazing direct sales lead system ever. And it’s free! Imagine this: somewhere in CA a super smart Googler sprinkled pixie dust and created a magical lead form (let’s call it a virtual Door Prize Slip) for Direct Sellers & Network Marketers – without even knowing it. This magical form can save you time and help you stay organized while generating more leads for new customers, parties and recruits. It’s what your time-stressed-overwhelmed-self has been dreaming of. So thank you Mr. Googler. You rock!
But it gets better. New updates to Google Forms allow you to add photos and videos right in the form. Did your brain explode yet? Yes, I’m talking videos of your hostess program, opportunity videos, customer testimonials, product reveals, incentive trips, and any video you and your smartphone can create.
Get started quickly by selecting from pre-made templates, including Party Invites, Order Forms and Contact Forms, and then edit the form to customize it. Want to have the coolest Door Prize Slip at the vendor event (because you’re competitive like that)? Wow your attendees with a fun animated theme, from a backyard party scene complete with balloons moving in the wind to champagne-filled flutes with moving bubbles. Cheers! You can even copy existing forms so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Want to know when someone fills out your form without having to constantly check responses? You can do that too. Select “form notifications” from the add-ons tab (also free) and you’ll become a follow-up ninja. Note: If wi-fi is not an option, the personal hotspot on your phone can back you up.
Watch my Google Forms tutorial:
After you’re finished doing your happy dance over all the possibilities, read on to learn how you can use Google Forms for your direct sales or networking marketing biz.
5 Ways to Use Google Forms for Your Direct Sales or Network Marketing Biz:
1. Vendor Events: Leave the paper, and the ensuing follow-up struggle, at home. I know you had great intentions to reach out to all the people who filled out your Door Prize Slip at your vendor events last month. But then you couldn’t understand the handwriting on half the email addresses and the phone numbers were hard to read. You’ll get to that pile next week, right? Wrong. Before you know it, next week turns into next month, and the pile of door prize slips just keeps growing. Instead, use Google Forms to create a virtual door prize slip for your vendor events. Save a tree and encourage attendees to fill out your Door Prize Slip on an iPad or smartphone. And don’t worry about the prize drawing. Simply hand out old-school raffle tickets to everyone who fills out your Door Prize Slip so you can still do a traditional prize drawing.
2. Customer Feedback: When was the last time you surveyed your customers to find out exactly what they might be interested in? Thanks to Google Forms this very smart marketing strategy can be implemented with a few clicks, because once you create a form you can copy it to make a new form. In other words, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel for each new form. Copy your Door Prize Slip and edit the form to create a customer survey that includes video reveals of new products (under 5o seconds works best). I recommend 3 questions with multiple choice answers focused on increasing sales, parties and sponsoring leads. Add a prize drawing for everyone who fills out your form to maximize your results and share the link in your Facebook Group and via email to reach as many customers as possible.
3. Facebook and Home Parties: So this is the really cool part. Because your virtual door prize slip is shared with a link, guests don’t have to actually attend the party to fill it out. That means you can share the link on all your Facebook events and encourage everyone to enter – even if they didn’t shop or attend the party. You could use this simple strategy to double the amount of leads you’re getting at parties. And again, all the lead information is organized for you in a spreadsheet, creating a done-for-you follow up system. Seriously, your entire team should be using Google Forms.
4. Team Survey: Create a form for your new consultant on-boarding system to identify a new consultant’s why, goals, dreams, strengths and concerns. You could also use Google Forms to identify consultants who want to join a Trip Team, Future Leader Team and more.
5. Event Survey: From Hall parties and product launches to workshops and conferences, Google Forms is your must-have online survey to get feedback and identify opportunities.
See my actual Google Forms door prize slip and take advantage of my 4 week Lead Generation challenge when you join my VIP Group for direct sellers! You’ll get 2 free gifts: What to post on your Facebook Page to book more Facebook parties and Facebook Party Tips & Tools – with the CEO and Creative Director of CinchShare. Learn more.
Lynn Bardowski is an award-winning entrepreneur and bestselling author of Success Secrets of a Million Dollar Party Girl. She speaks to global audiences about Direct Selling Success, Vision and Social Selling and is a resource for press, media and bloggers. Like her on Facebook, follow her on Twitter and subscribe to her YouTube channel.