Who runs the world? You do. Rock your inner Visionista by adding this list of empowering songs for women to your girl boss playlist. Whether you’re working on your biz goals, holding a team training or getting your jam on in the car, this list will help you feel confident and ready to conquer the day!
Visionista: A woman that knows who she is, where she’s going and guides her tribe of leading ladies to the top.” – Lynn Bardowski
1. Andra Day – Rise Up Recommended by Debbie Bales, Dove Chocolate
2. Meghan Trainor – Me Too Recommended by Sara McGrath, Jamberry Nails
3. Christina Aguilera – Fighter Recommended by Kate Montana, Park Lane Jewelry
4. Pink – Just Like Fire
5. American Authors – Best Day of My Life Recommended by Bonny Clayton, Your Web Chick
6. The Script – Superheroes Recommended by Lucinda Faragher, Color by Amber
7. Rachel Platten – Fight Song Recommended by Suzanne Nash, Jamberry Nails
8. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling Recommended by Cindy Flohr, Partylite
9. Alicia Keys – This Girl Is On Fire Recommended by Cathy Tardive, Lilla Rose
10. Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive Recommended by Patrice Nidosky-Altwasser, Youngevity, South Hill Designs
11. Fantasia Barrino – I Believe Recommended by Joan De Souza, Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski
12. Pitbull & Christina Aguilera – Feel This Moment
13. India.Arie – Video
14. Katy Perry – Rise
15. Van Halen – Panama Recommended by Dana Petersen, Pink Zebra
16. Demi Lovato – Confident
17. Pitbull – Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer
Celebrate each day with music that puts a smile on your face and keeps you moving.
What are your favorite songs?
Ready to really rock your direct sales biz? Join my VIP Group for direct sellers and get 2 free gifts: What to post on your Facebook Page to book more Facebook parties and Facebook Party Tips & Tools – with the CEO and Creative Director of CinchShare. Learn more.
Lynn Bardowski is an award-winning entrepreneur and bestselling author of Success Secrets of a Million Dollar Party Girl. She speaks to global audiences about Direct Sales Success, Women’s Empowerment, and Social Selling and is a resource for press, media and bloggers. Like her on Facebook, follow her on Twitter and subscribe to her YouTube channel.